Bolindale Christian Church is a Disciples of Christ Christian Church established in November 1926.
In the summer of 1925, J.M. VanHorn urged local residents to organize a church in the Bolindale area. On December 7, 1926, VanHorn purchased the lot at the corner of Fairview Avenue and Center Street, and deeded it to the church which opened in the fall.
The original church building was removed and a new church opened in 1941 at it's present location. The building was expanded in 1960 to add an educational wing. Various improvements have been made to the building over the last 10 years including restoring the sanctuary ceiling to it's original look and a new red metal roof.